Solar panels are a great method to generate clean, green electricity. Learn the installation procedure of solar panels safely and later so you do not have to give out high the price for accidents and injuries while helping customers and along with that the environment.
The Installation Procedures of Solar Panels
- Get training how to install solar panels and the common risks associated with this perform. Familiarize yourself with the types and brands of residential solar panels you set up. Read the set up manual. Check your workplace for risks before starting perform and develop a perform plan. Make sure you have the devices necessary to perform the set up safely and properly.
- Use personal protective gear as sturdy perform boots, safety gloves and protection glasses. Solar panels are often installed in great locations. Use proper protection techniques to use stairways to access these great locations. Raise your components with cranes instead of trying to take them personally when climbing stairways. Evaluate the height and ceiling message to determine whether to use fall protection or set up protection limitations.
- Stay away from the raised sides. Be careful of ceiling opportunities such as skylights and ports. Death happened technicians installing residential solar panels as a result of falls from rooftops and through skylights. Because the residential solar panels generate power, use caution to avoid electric shock. Know and understand the current and the flow of power through the system. Lock out and tag electric sources during perform.
- Do not cut or modify the residential solar panels unless you have specific guidelines from the manufacturer. Never sit or stand on the residential solar panels. Systems not set up near flammable or flammable components to prevent fire. Stopper forms if there is water or great gusts of wind. Residential solar sections are large and heavy and can be traveled from the rooftops in great wind circumstances. Do not perform in wet or stormy circumstances, electric perform may present you to get an electric charge.
The above assessments and/or suggestions are for common assistance only and should not be depended upon for legal conformity requirements. They are based on the information offered completely to us and associate only to those circumstances particularly mentioned. We do not make any assurance, recommended or concept, your office is safe that or healthy or that It conforms with all laws and regulations, rules or requirements.
Some of the simple procedures are as follows:
1. The Surface for Solar Panels.
The first thing to consider for planning and placing photovoltaic solar panels is the surface disposal. In principle, any roof or roof without shadows adjacent buildings or trees, sunny and capable of withstanding the weight of the panel structure is valid to house the installation.
2. Tilt of the Solar Panels.
In the Liberian peninsula, it should tilt the solar panels on average about 30 º south to maximize solar gain. For example, on a roof of 20 m2 can install about 2 KW.
3. Who Installs Solar Panels?
There are authorized installers who can offer turnkey service that includes the necessary materials, installation, processing of permits to sell electricity to the grid and even maintenance. You can read about installers that work in our area in the main industry associations, as ASIF, APPA or AEF.
Install a photovoltaic system for home consumption? If you only want to use the energy produced for our consumption, a domestic installation can allow us to save around 30% of the electricity bill, primarily supplying the lighting and small appliances.
5. Can We Sell the Power Generated by Our Solar Panels?
An alternative is to sell electricity consumption generated on our roof to the grid. Let the numbers for a facility of this type. With 2 KW installed on our roof we sell power worth about $730 per year. The cost of the installation of around $7300. Considering also the maintenance costs and taxes, it will take between 10 and 15 years to recoup the installation. Of course, if maintenance is adequate, the facility will have a useful life exceeding 25 years.
From the environmental point of view, convert our roof in a 2 KW solar power plant can avoid the emission into the atmosphere of about 1 ton of CO ₂ per year. If we think that each Spanish family emits 5 tons of CO ₂ per year, we are helping to reduce our footprint on the planet by about 20%.
If you’re serious about building solar power system at home then we suggest you read our brief review of a great guide that will help you in making the panel and build solar power at home called: DIY Home Energy System by Jeff Davis.