The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a digital and physical form book composed by Dr. Nicole Apelian and Claude Davis which contains more than 800 remedies, recipes of decoctions, essential oils, tinctures, syrups, teas, and other natural remedies that our ancestors have used for centuries.
This book is an effective program developed to aid people learn how to discover and use nature to heal and avoid a huge variety of health conditions, illness, diseases, and concerns. Consists of a collection of various tinctures, salves, brews, and other remedies made totally from the various plants discovered across America.
What Is The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies And Why Having It Is A MUST?
This is an all natural herbal remedy book that is focused on helping individuals relieve various conditions and enhance their health. The claim is if readers use particular remedies as explained in the book they would get the advantages that are expected.
With nearly 200 plants and their remedial use described in the book, readers can find natural health options for a lot of health issues from easing pain, to releasing stress, to curing diseases.
The book is tailored towards offering the body with natural and safe treatments for numerous health conditions and produce results in a holistic method so that the healing experienced most of the times would be long-term and cheap.
Who Is The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies For?
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies consists of 300 pages of information on over 181 healing plants. Along with comprehensive information, it features 2-4 colorful images of each plant for easy recognition. Inside the book, you’ll discover over 550+ natural remedies that you can make from these plants for your needs.
Lots of remedies in the book were used by our ancestors for centuries, however due to the development of the medical industry, many were lost. Some of the remedies in the book originated from the author’s extensive research and practice in natural remedies.
So, Who Is This Book For?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to alleviate all kinds of discomfort and pain by using an effective extract made from a typical weed that acts directly on the main nervous system.
- Anyone who wants to find the backyard plant that they can use as a very effective natural antibiotic and it grows in most locations.
- Anyone who wants to learn the natural procedure that can be used for various auto-immune conditions.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to recognize valuable herbal plants among weeds and bushes, plus get sufficient information about each plant to comprehend their remedial use and function.
- Anyone who wants to get helpful tips on how to maximize the use of the plants you get such as how to dry and preserve them for future use and how to make the right concoctions for your health needs.
- Anyone who needs to have fast and simple access to as many herbs as possible in one place plus comprehensive information to teach them how to grow their own garden of medicinal plants.
The Pros And Cons Of The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies has a lot of things going for it. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of it below.
- Flexible choices– can be a physical book or a digital e-book at the same time
- Consists of helpful information that can be used for daily, practical life It can be used as a survival guide It helps you live a much healthier life
- Composed by a very credible author Extremely cheap and affordable
- Has a money-back guarantee, given that the reason is perfectly valid
- It can only be purchased online through their official site.
- Any other source of this book (such as Amazon) is considered illegitimate and fake
- Generally focused on North American herbal remedies
As we can see, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a valuable book to have. Not only does it help individuals with their life, however it also serves as a guide for future generations to come.
It restores our natural skills of foraging and can be used to improve our quality of lifestyle further. Thus, this book can be more effective when given to the North American audience than the others. Still, it can be of great help for any aspiring botanist or person who wants to make his/her life much better by the second.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is among the best herbal remedies book for treating lots of conditions that affect people, specifically targeting the root cause of the health conditions. The book is composed with comprehensive information, consists of colored image illustration and easy enough to read for comprehending the plants and their medicinal uses.
The book is available in options for buying a physical copy or digital copy through a one time payment that gives you lifetime access to the book. If you are interested in learning more about the herbal properties of plants, whether it’s plants around your house or in forests far away, then this book is for you.
The book does a commendable job of describing the healing value of a variety of plants including those that we see around us and might take for granted. You’ll see lots of plants you already know and some you need to know shown in clear images along with written descriptions about them.
The authors explained each plant’s features, it’s medicinal uses and how to use them to make your own herbal remedies for your health needs. It has actually been proven that there is healing power in nature all around us.
This book is a valuable resource that reveals you how to harness the healing capabilities of nature’s plants which significantly lowers your cost burden and possible side effects compared to mainstream medicine.
No doubt, there are defects and inadequacies in the healthcare industry, however this book and other herbal medication resources should not be seen as replacements for standard medicines.
Rather, the book provides individuals the chance to research more alternatives for their personal health care that would offer them with the answers they need for making smart decisions in dealing with the conditions that affect them.
This is my favorite book on herbal remedies and the wealth of knowledge about plants and cultivation that had been of great benefit to me as a garden and plant enthusiast. If you are just like me and searching for a great book on this topic then this book is highly recommended!